CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

color help??

So i'm almost ready to post pictures of the house, but I need a little help. I want to do an accent wall with some fun color. the wall is part of a living room and kitchen, Trent picked out a color yesterday and brought home a can without letting me help pick it out....now, normally he's really good with colors and cordinations and such but this time was a fail. I painted the wall and hate it, seriously don't like it. its a cross between pumpkin and orange(like the fruit orange sitting in your fridge).  I have baige carpet, red/burnt red curtains and red chairs .  the family room on the other side of the wall is a blueish color with white wainscoting and white trim....  

What color would you do if you could paint an accent wall in your house?? 

3 comments:

  1. pick a color that fits in both rooms. Gray or Brown are easy neutrals to add a variation/contrast to the walls. Is there are common color in the rooms? Blue or Maroon? I gotta see your stuff to make a better decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might want to look in the brown family of colors.

    ReplyDelete