CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday

First let me start off by saying today was a GREAT day! laundry, dishes, dinner, vacuuming, kids where they needed to be when they needed to be there....I was even showered and dressed before 8:30am. Carson had three friends over (Angie we want him over again!!) which is a main reason I was able to get a bunch of small stuff done. anyway. this is my way of saying that everyday isn't "Monday's post". Life is good here!
Trent even got off early and took Audrey on a daddy-daughter date. (they were planning on seeing Tangled..until Trent realized I really want to see it with her so he took her to see Megamind.)
so here's today's picture of the day....



the six kids happily playing together..and can I just say that I think it's so cute that little Mathew was playing with Jordan. :) and Audrey was explaining to Megan all about the "service tree" and so they were going around picking up the boys stuff so they could add to the tree.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed! Pretty much every day for me is your Monday. I don't have Tuesdays. :) You should see my laundry. lol.

    ReplyDelete