CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

a day in pictures.....

A friend of mine was talking about her blog and how she runs out of ideas for posts and so she decided to do a month of "picture of the day" posts. where she would post a picture everyday that summed up the day.
I don't know about a whole month but I'm going to do it for a week :) starting today with a picture that explained Saturday for me. When I was suppose to be at a Stake Young Women leadership training meeting, but Trent got called into work for an emergency at 4:30am and I wasn't about to call a babysitters house at that time...so I was stuck home...which turned out to be until 5:30 when Trent got home.
Might I just add that normally that wouldn't be a huge deal, but when you have plans for something and they don't work..it's just a BUMMER deal.
Saturday summed up-


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is Heather Jones from Everyday Lettering! Thanks so much for entering the giveaway on Little Birdie Secrets. I’m offering an incentive for those who entered. If you place an order on or before December 9th, you will get .25 off per letter! E-mail me at joyphotographybyheather@gmail.com if you are interested. And remember if you need your order before Christmas it must be ordered and paid for by December 10th! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Sarah! I ventured on your blog from facebook, interested in your idea for 'picture of the day' blogging and this picture about sent me into labor (I'm due next week). HILARIOUS! What a beautiful family you have! And how fun to be close to Ashley now too, right? Anyway, thanks for sharing. Some days are exactly like that one, and more. :)

    ReplyDelete