CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Craziness part 1

One of the things that I love about going home for anything is "game time". You see, Trent isn't so much into games...at all. In fact most of our (my) games are still in boxes from three moves ago. he will play the occasional Sorry!, Uno or maybe if I'm lucky Phase 10.
So going home for me equals lots of late night game time.
..and lucky for me my mom and I are working on having the kids on my side...

my mom taught my kids to play "Simon Says" Jared and I use to spend hours playing this game together.

Mom and the cousins playing "old-maid"


And even grandma came by Christmas night knowing the Parks house would be playing something :)

our new family favorite... "Bananagrams" even dad and Trent played this one, without being asked too MIRACLE! guess what I'll be picking up soon to add to my very few 'Trent-approved-game-list' ( my mom's camera has the picture of Trent and my dad playing...I'll have to get that from her for Prof.)

No comments:

Post a Comment