CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

obsessions

I have to get this off my chest.

I've noticed in our many moves we've made, the people in the area (namely the women) obsess over certain topics. for example,
when we lived in Rexburg I was asked daily, "So, what is your husband going to be." a little understandable since we were at collage.

When we moved to Gig Harbor it was a little less obvious but I was asked, "how many kids are you going to have.?" -or in other ways like old people in grocery stores..., "are these ALL yours?" -yes my giant, hoard of THREE are ALL mine- I popped everyone one of these kiddos out.

and here in Liberty Lake I've been asked in any group setting, "so, when did you graduate high school?" seriously, you want to bring that oh so fabulous 4 years back up..and why does it matter to you?





for your information I graduated in...ready for this.... 2001
(here come the inhales..followed by....2001? Really? oh your so young?)

okay, I'm done. thanks.

2 comments:

  1. he he, I think I've asked you all of the above with the same reaction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. That's hilarious. It's because you retain your youthful good looks. I guess I look old. I haven't been asked that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete