CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Tree

Yesterday the 26th we went to Carver Farms to get pick and cut down our Christmas tree. Luckily it was about 35 degree's outside so it wasn't to cold. It was snowing though and the kids had a great time! Then we headed home to decorate.

in the car ready to go...

Jordan is so excited! We realized yesterday was the first day she had ever played in the snow.

the kids and I on the hayride out to pick out our tree.


Trent and the kids on the hayride


We found the perfect tree!!!



Trent let me cut the very end to say I chopped it down :)


picking a tree is hard work...


Carson, Jordan and I started decorating our tree...Trent was putting our christmas lights up on the outside of the house...and Audrey...well she decided she was tired and went to bed. (I saved her a few to put up in the morning.)


No comments:

Post a Comment