CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

finally!!

So I was uploading my pictures from my camera a while back when my camera died and somewhere in the move I misplaced my camera charger, that was, until yesterday!  wahoo. so you'll have to fogive the next few posts that will be some major catch up from that past few months. oops! better late then never right!

 here are a few pictures from moving day.
Walking to school - Sep. 15th

 Best buds and neighbors Carsona and Brennan, we sure miss having our buddies next door.
 Carson and best friend Zac! These two were called each others names all the time.
 Carson and Matthew, Carson just received a letter from Matthew the other day. Couldn't have come at a better time.  
 Audrey and some of her friends, Lucy, Alma and Presley. 

 Taken right before we walked home to get into the car and drive away....yes, some tears were shed.
 ...in fact, a lot of tears.....
 More than I could handle......
 ..So being a great mom, I fixed our problem with the best thing I had in a cooler next to me....
 yum!!  (check out her puffy red eyes.)

. problem solved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment