CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

5 weeks later.....

So I've been a total loser lately and haven't updated anything. oops!  I just sent myself over 100 pictures from my phone to my email so I can add some recent happenings tomorrow and I have yet to find my camera cord from the move..so as soon as I find that or borrow one I'll get caught up. :) 

In the mean time, we invited some friends to join us for an afternoon at the zoo a few weeks back it was "Zoo Boo" day which means the kids get to dress up in their costumes and the zoo has a bunch of activities set up all over. 

Here are a few pictures my friend emailed me. (see, kinda sad when I have to rely on other people to document our happenings.)

..to any of my Liberty Laker buddies...I'll take you to the zoo with us if you come visit...promise!




even Trent got in on the kid fun!

this pumpkin was filled with meat....and whip cream, apparently the tigers LOVE whip cream, but really....who doesn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment