CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Liberty Lake Weekend

I can't believe it was two weeks ago already, but two weeks ago I drove over to Liberty Lake with another friend of mine to co-host a double baby shower for two friends. We had a great time and it was fun seeing all my all Liberty Lake buddies. sadly I forgot to bring out my camera till the very end of the shower and then only one other time when we went out to dinner. bummer, but at least I took three right! (Jordan turned on the date stamp on my camera and I haven't figured out how to turn in off yet)
 the last ones at the shower when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures. Thanks again Sara for hosting!
The guests of honor (sorry Ashley, I didn't realize you blinked until I got home) Jenny- 2 weeks before due date, Ashley- 6 weeks till due date
 Jenny, Jen, Me and Ashley at the Cour D'lane resort
...this was right before our dessert was coming...so good!!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome picture of me. :) I'm so glad you girls came all the way over and helped with the baby shower. I had such a fun weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete