CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

kohls

Today I took the kids to Kohls.
I'm not a big shopper.

I do like sales though and a few gals from church were talking about the sales going on and I didn't have anything else to do today so I packed up the kids and drove the ten minute drive (I told you, everything here is close).
We came home with a few things but here were the highlights.







The maker of these beauties, genius! I especially loved that normally Jordan's was 49.00 and I paid 4.00, and Audrey's was normally 30-something and I paid 3.00. yep, felt pretty proud of myself on those. :)
*and I do have to add, the doll that Audrey has was mine from when I was Jordan's age*

4 comments:

  1. I love the fact that this is the first time I have seen Audrey actually hugging a doll for real! These are tooo cute!! Good job on the clothes hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic: I had a dream last night that you shaved Jordan's head except one little pony tail. :) (Probably because you were just talking about her hair and how she is coming to you now and asking for a "pretty" to be put in her hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, those are pretty stinkin cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete