CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

one lucky girl

I count my blessing daily...especially for this guy!


and here are a few reasons why...


Trent went out and pulled the kids and the neighbor boy around the neighborhood the other day for about 45minutes. did I mention it was REALLY cold!



He loves doing fun stuff with the kids

on Saturday afternoon(the 8th) he sat down with the kids and had them help him make pumpkin pies...just for fun.


did I mention yet that as I am sitting here, he is currently getting Jordan out of the bath and getting the kids ready for bed....
and am defiantly One lucky girl!
Love you Trent!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are lucky indeed. He seems like such a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! That's awesome, good picking. How did I just barely find your blog? You're always commenting on your stuff and I just barely realized you had one too. Anyway, I love your comments and that you keep up with us! Your family sure is darling and you are so skinny! P.S.
    The clock I made was 14 in. across.

    ReplyDelete