CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spa Party

One of Audrey's good friends celebrated her 4th birthday and Audrey was invited to her spa party. SO CUTE! glad the mom's could all come too.
(heres my disclaimer...I just realized I haven't update "blogger" in a long time..so now I finally realized how I can change picture size and stuff like that...but in the process, I also realized the pictures are all in reverse order. go figure! )





the girls at Twigs for cupcakes and  hot chocolate. (again reverse order. dang.)

the four girls with their hair, make-up, fingers and toes painted.

getting her hair done
talking with the birthday girl as she was getting her manicure :


all the girls, excited to get beautified!

 

Audrey's turn for a pedicure.
you might not be able to tell, but she has just been "glitter-fied" eyes, lips and cheeks.
Such a fun idea, Happy Birthday Sarah!! 
So glad you and Audrey are such great friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment