CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trek

It's been over a week since I went out with our stake on "Trek".
(and I still have a rash on my legs to prove I was there.)
We had a great time (108 degrees and all) and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
I will say this though, the only time I ever remember being that emotionally and spiritually exhausted was after having my children.


helping on the womens pull (I'm on the right :) )

Proff I did help and not just take pictures

Tuesday night sunset- AMAZING!

cooling off on Tuesday, yes there is water in the canoe.

apparently my dress was funny (I used a bunch of scrap material and yes it was all attached-may not have been cute, but it was really comfortable!!

It's been over a week since I went out with our stake on "Trek".(and I still have a rash on my legs to prove I was there.) We had a great time (108 degrees and all) and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
I will say this though, the only time I ever remember being that emotionally and spiritually exhausted was after having my children.

1 comment: