CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

playing catch-up

Here are a few pictures from our road trip in June....these are from when we went to Forks.
the picture of our car is from Trent, when I asked him why he took a picture of the car he replied, "because it's the most exciting thing to see in Forks."






A few months ago I did what I thought I'd never do...start a blog. then after awhile it froze and I could no longer attach pictures which is why I started the blog, for a family picture "journal" of sorts. so after many discouraging hours of nothing happening no matter what I tried, I started a new blog. this blog. so the next few posts are all to catch up with myself for my record.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Trent is funny - I've been to forks too and it is not too exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete